Monday, April 16, 2012

Baby steps


I've had hypoglycemia for a number of years now.  I first felt it 7 years ago, but its been quite bad the last 2 or 3.  I've been seeing a holistic practitioner to deal with it, and its better, but it's still there.  I never even really called it by its official name, because I wasn't sure if that is exactly what I had.  Frankly, the whole blood sugar thing scared the dickens out of me.  I've been Ho'oponoponoing it for a couple of weeks now, and all of a sudden I became quite inspired to do some research about it.  Intense research.  Why have I never done this before?  Because it scared me, that's why.

So now I've been reading everything I can get my mitts on regarding hypoglycemia and the physiological reasons, causes and treatments.  Even I am amazed.  Once I started becoming more knowledgeable, the fear level has died down, and I now know enough to ask the right questions.  Which is half the battle really.  So, I am now going in for my next appointment with a completely different mindset and a whole slew of new questions to ask and ideas to run by her.  Yes, this is indeed Ho'oponopono inspired!  This is a new beginning of healing.

I remember in Zero Limits it was Dr. Hew Len's daughter that had a horrible skin disease her whole life, and after seeing Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona for a year for Ho'oponopono, she was completely healed.  Was there more involved than just Ho'oponopono....I don't know.  He didn't say.  Maybe it was just the praying that healed her.  Or, maybe the praying led them (inspired them) in some way to different healing methods.  Whatever it was, it's all a process.

I'm sorry, please forgive me for whatever programs I'm running or memories I'm replaying that is causing this hypoglycemia in my body.  Thank you.  I love you.

I shall report back on my progress, and will continue to clean on this issue as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment