Saturday, May 26, 2012

Make Blue Solar Water with beer bottles



I know, its not easy finding the perfect cobalt blue glass bottle to make Blue Solar Water.  I checked out the liquor store, and found the perfect thing.  Kronenbourg 1664 Beer!  The bottles are the perfect shade of cobalt blue, and you also get some yummy beer to drink in the process.  Perfecto!   Since once is not supposed to use metal caps, I fashioned some pieces of parchment paper over the top, and secured with a blue elastic (they just happened to be blue).

To make Blue Solar Water:

You need a blue glass bottle or just a glass.   It can be any shade of blue, but it has to be glass.   Leave this bottle or glass in direct sunlight for an hour or longer to make it more potent.  If it's not that sunny, leave the glass under an incandescent light for an hour.

Uses of blue water:


You can drink it straight, or just use a few drops to 'clean' other liquids or food.  I put some in my soup, in my tea, in my drinking water, and I used some when watering my plants last night.  The uses are endless.  Try toothpaste swishing water, your water bottle at the gym, or add to your fish tank. The more you drink, the more you are cleaning.

One side note - I've found that it really clears constipation when I drink it straight!

Happy Cleaning

Thank you
I love you
Blue Solar Water
Aloha



2 comments:

  1. hello,
    I am wondering, is it OK to put the blue glass bottle behind glass (window)?
    thank you
    Tom
    Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tom. Yes, that is fine. I do that as well when needed.

    ReplyDelete