Monday, June 25, 2012

Constant cleaning




This morning I was walking through lovely Stanley Park and I decided to visit the Aquarium, hoping against hope that it would be minus the usual billion screaming kids.  As I approached it, I could see said zillion screamers lining up outside with their little yellow school jerseys on.  Well, I had been cleaning all morning on my walk, sometimes focusing on specfic issues and other times just saying the four phrases in my head....I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you and I love you....over and over again.  As I was approaching the Aquarium, I kept cleaning with these phrases, and decided to just go and trust that Ho'oponopono would help to make it a productive experience.   I was amazed!  I had a lovely time.  I managed to find the quiet places where there were few people and was able to actually focus on the exhibits. I don't even remember the last time that happened.  I entered my fave tropical zone to feel the humid air and smell the tropical smells, and still, not too many people in this area yet at all!   This was incredibly unusual.  I've never had such a quiet time at the Aquarium before.....even with the zillion screaming kids in the building.  As I was leaving I did pass a bunch of them and the din was out of control, but who cares....I was leaving!  I would say that Ho'oponopono cleared the way for me to have a enjoyable experience.  It seems to just clean on whatever comes up in the moment, so yes, there is value in constantly cleaning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment