Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What you're cleaning on may not be what is cleaned at all!





Say for example that you're cleaning on your painful bunion that hurts all the time.  Well, even though you are cleaning on this specific thing, it may not be this specific thing that gets cleaned at all!   I've heard this from several experts now.  It's actually really hard trying to get a straight answer about how it all works, because apparently no one really knows.  We are just supposed to clean on what comes up for you, like your painful bunion, or your neighbour's cigarette smoke, or whatever, and then we just have to let go and have faith and allow the Universe to decide what it is that will in actuality get cleaned.  When we clean, we are just giving Divinity permission to erase memories, and only Divinity will decide which memories will get cleaned, and when.  It could be memories we're not even aware we have, and we could be preventing worse things from happening to us.  So, our bunion may not change at all, but something else more important might, and we may never know what that is.




 Its frustrating because sometimes the very thing you clean on does shift in some way, and sometimes it does not.  I myself have been cleaning on my neighbours second hard cigarette smoke coming up into my apartment on an daily basis....and I've been cleaning on it for 8 months straight!   I usually just state the problem, like 'this second hand smoke coming into my personal space'  and then use a variety of tools like 'Thank you, I love you.   Dewdrop, dewdrop, dewdrop, blueberries, Hawaii, ice blue, etc......there are many different cleaning tools (phrases) one can use.  I wish they would just call them phrases, but for some reason they call them tools.  Blue Solar Water is a tool, as are Ceeport products, but these are definitely phrases.    Nothing shifted at all for 7 months, but after I started cleaning on my emotions around this issue I swear he's smoking less, or for some reason its not coming into my apt as much.  So, there has been a small shift, and it only happened after I cleaned on my anger, my frustration, my hurt etc....    I have learned now that cleaning on emotions is a huge important piece.   He's still smoking, and its still coming up, but even this moderate improvement makes me hopeful that my cleaning is working!
 
So, don't give up.  Keep cleaning, and try cleaning on any of the emotions that you have around a troublesome issue.
 
UPDATE - March 2014.   So, my cigarette smoking neighbour just moved out!   Maybe all that cleaning did work after all.   Still, it was about 3 years of cleaning....sheesh!  But, in the end, there was results.  SO lovely to be able to breathe clean air.
 
Happy cleaning!
Thank you
I love you
Aloha

 

6 comments:

  1. Thankyou, I've just started using Ho'oponopono and also find that it is wonderful. Its great reading someone else's experiences.

    Straight after I commenced cleaning I also quit my job; and am using the time to be quiet and go inward and also clean. As I'm selling up and moving to a new environment which is at this stage unknown I'm I guess awaiting the Inspiration.
    Blessings and love and thankyou
    Riki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you posted this last year, however it is really resonating with me today. I have been cleaning on our finances and how my husband and I keep going in the same circle in regards to our jobs and how it feels like we are always struggling to meet our obligations. While I have been cleaning on this I have notices that we are communicating much better than ever before. He is considerate in his tone and chosen words...much more than before and we are fighting much less than usual in regards to our finances. It is wonderful. I will keep cleaning because Even though the benefit is not what I think, it is what I need.
    Thanks for encouraging to continue cleaning even if its not what we think or expect.
    Peace, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your story Kris. It's wonderful to hear how people are noticing shifts in their lives. Your cleaning is quite clearly working, and who knows where this could lead. Finances may be impacted in some way that is yet unseen or unknown. Please keep us posted in the future if anything else changes for you. Thank you and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey There. I found your weblog using msn. This is
    a very neatly written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your useful information.
    Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.


    Also visit my web-site ... 2 bedroom apartments in atlanta ga

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is approprriate time to make a few plans for the longer term and
    it's time to be happy. I have read this publish and iff I
    could I desire to recommend you some fasccinating issues or advice.
    Maybe you could write subsequent articles regarding this article.
    I wish to learn more issues aboout it!

    Also visit my webpage nyc private investigators new york ny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having no expectations on how or even what the Universe will replace the problem memories with is one of the hardest parts of Ho'oponopono practice..Keep cleaning guys :-)

    ReplyDelete