Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ceeport stickers update



I do love my little Ceeport stickers.  I have the bookmark, and the business card too.  I keep one of the business cards in my wallet so its constantly cleaning on money!

A few days ago I had a couple of really old DVDs that I had to watch as part of an education upgrade program.  I put the first one in the DVD player, and I was only able to watch about 2 minutes of it before it got all skippy and finally just froze.  The second DVD was even worse...I got about 30 seconds.  The third DVD worked fine, so I don't think it was my player.

I was about to return them in disgust, when I remembered to clean on them first, just to see if it made a difference. Out come the Ceeport stickers!  I put a sticker on each DVD and left them there for 2 days.  I then replayed the first DVD, and it was fine for a whole 20 minutes!!  It then got skippy and froze after about 21 minutes, but still....that's a huge improvement from pre-Ceeport usage.  The 2nd DVD didn't change at all.

So, that's my update.  The sticker obviously did help.  Maybe if I had the patience to leave those stickers on the DVDs for a full week, it would've cleaned the whole DVD, but I only had the 2 days time wise.

Not bad.

Happy cleaning!

For more info on Ceeport stickers, check out the Ceeport shop official page

Aloha
Thank you
I love you




12 comments:

  1. Dr. Hew Len's official Ceeport site:
    http://ihhl-ceeport.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Can I make my own ceeport stickers?
    For example, type it out and print out. Laminate it.
    Thanks a million.
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace
    Unfortunately, no. These stickers are specially cleaned by Dr. Hew Len himself.
    Check out the Ceeport website listed in the comment above for more information.
    Another trick you can do is use a glass of water instead of a sticker. You just write down whatever it is you want cleaned, and then put a glass of water on top of it. Change the water everyday. This will clean it.
    Thank you
    I love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi do you mean blu wather, or just normal wather...?
      Thank you in advance!

      Best from berlin

      Delete
    2. If using a glass of water like I described above, then you just use normal tap water

      Delete
  4. Would placing a Ceeport sticker on a DVD, and expecting it to cause the DVD to become playable, be cleaning with expecations?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really good question. I'd like to ask Dr. Hew Len that question. Expectations are a tricky thing. Whenever I clean, I expect my life to improve in some way. I don't know exactly how it will be done, or even in what way it will improve, but there definitely is some sort of expectation in that regard. We don't clean to make our lives crappier. So, when I put the stickers on the DVD, yes, I had hopes that it would work. I didn't expect it to work straight away, but in this case it did. Maybe there could've been other ways that the situation got cleaned on by putting stickers on the item, but I don't know what they would've been, and we don't have to know. So, with the stickers, and with bookmarks and the other Ceeport items, I stick them on whatever I want cleaned and just expect that the Universe will clean them in whatever way they need to be cleaned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I broke my external hard drive. Can I simply put a ceeport sticker on it and the Universe will repair it and give me back all my personal data?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know, but I'd certainly give it a shot and see what happens in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My brother suggested I might like tɦis website.

    He ԝas totally riǥht. TҺis post trսly made my day.

    Үou сan not imagine just Һow mսch time I hɑd spent for thіs
    infoгmation! Thanks!

    Hеre іs my website ... points fifa 14 gratuit

    ReplyDelete
  9. I usually just clean my DVDs with toothpaste. Pepsodent is supposed to be best, but I never buy that brand.

    ReplyDelete