Thursday, February 14, 2013

Easing emotions instantly

 
Relaxed kitty
 
I haven't written a post in a while.  My Dad passed away a couple of weeks ago, so have been dealing with that.   I still clean pretty much every single day, and the mantra  'I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you and I love you' is going in my head automatically a lot of the time.

I did notice today that using Ho'oponopono can ease an uncomfortable emotion almost instantly.   I was thinking today about an event that happened 3 years ago, and I was feeling shame and guilt around my actions.   It was uncomfortable even to think about it!   So, I instantly started saying 'Dewdrop, dewdrop, dewdrop'...and then went on to the four phrases.   I could feel the intensity of the emotion lessen immediately.  I did it only for a short while, and I can say that it did help with the feeling.  I then went on to other things, and forgot about it.   When I think about it now, there is still some discomfort, but nothing like before.   I'll clean on it some more and get it down even further.

My mom says that she has noticed this effect for quite a while now.  She's been dealing with a lot the last year, and she says when she's feeling something awful, the minute she says 'I'm sorry, please forgive me', it makes her feel better instantly!

Try it, it works

Thank you
I love you

 

No comments:

Post a Comment