Monday, April 22, 2013

Ho'oponopono mini success stories




I was looking for my particular brand of mineral makeup in my particular colour, but it seemed to be sold out everywhere.  Finally, one of the stores that I called put me on hold for quite a while, and then it occurred to me to clean on the situation. 

So, I did. 

For about a minute, just cleaning on this whole situation of finding my makeup.  I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love.  Cleaning on the actual makeup too.

Eventually the girl came on the line and said that they too were sold out, and that it was actually discontinuted!  But, then she gave me the address of the old store where she used to work and said they used to have lots of inventory and I should check it out.  I had a feeling this was the Universe interceding.  So, I called there and voila, they had one in stock!

I cleaned as I drove to this new store, just on the makeup and on my experience there.  Just in general.  As I got there the woman just decided out of the blue to give me 20% off of the makeup!  She said it was Seniors Day, and even though I'm not a senior she said she would do it anyway.  Can you believe that?  Including the difference in tax, I saved about $ 15.  

Yes, a successful cleaning anecdote.

Another one....cleaning on going to the car wash.  It was a super sunny weekend day and I knew it would be packed.  So,  I cleaned on Oasis Car Wash, on the people who worked there, on the land that the car wash was located.   I got there and there was only one person waiting in line, and there were two lines.  I pulled in to the other lane and waited a total of about 2 minutes.   I waited about 5-10 minutes for them to finish vacuuming it and for it to go through the washing part, and as I drove away, I counted 10 cars waiting in line!   If I had seen that when I got there I would've turned around again.  Cleaning worked!

Another one at the Motor Vehicle Branch in April to get my license renewed.  I waited about 2 minutes....less than 2 minutes.  Unheard of, I know.   However, my picture turned out horrid.  I didn't clean on getting my pic taken.  Lesson learned.

May 2013  - Cleaned on going to the Chiro 45 min before my appt. I didn't call or anything.   I walked in and luckily no one was waiting so I walked right in!

Another one -  Aug 26, 2013  I cleaned on finding these cute little crystal toe rings to buy as presents for my best girlfriend's kids.  So, I cleaned on it.  I walked into the store but couldn't see any.  I asked the girl who worked there and she said she thought they did, but wasn't sure.  So, she looked around for me.  She finally said she couldn't see them anywhere and so they must be sold out.  Just as I was about to leave, the other girl came in from the back and the first girl asked her if they had any.  She said that they did, and guided me to them!!  They were the exact crystal toe rings I was looking for, and they were on sale 50% off. 

Just a few anecdotes to keep you inspired to keep cleaning!

Aloha

Thank you
I love you
xoxoxox

 

No comments:

Post a Comment