Friday, August 23, 2013

Basic 1 SITH course - "Self-Identity through Ho'oponopono"


I'm very excited to go to my very first formal IZI LLC Ho'oponopono Course - Basic 1 Self-Identity through Ho'oponopono !  The closest one to my home will take place in Bellingham, Washington down in the States on September 21 - 22,  2013.   I can drive down, but will stay overnight as the drive is a pretty long one.
As most of you probably know, or even if you don't, IZI LLC is the official website of 'Self Identity Through Ho'oponopono'  (SITH)-  that was created by Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona, a native Hawaiian Kahuna Lapa’au.  As the Master Teacher, she lectured and conducted SITH® classes around the world, including medical facilities, colleges and universities. Morrnah gave SITH® classes at the United Nations three times.  Dr. Hew Len taught classes through this association as well, although he retired this year.
If you're interested in taking a SITH Seminar yourself, please visit the IZI LLC website here for a list of  times and places from all around the world.
I will report back after the seminar!!

Aloha
Thank you
I love you

UPDATE! -    After cleaning on whether or not to go to this seminar, it felt like it was not the right time.  I couldn't figure out why, but my intuition was pretty strong about not going.  I did what Dr. Hew Len advises -  you think of your question, and then you clean on it 3 times, and then you step into it in your mind.  I got nothing right away.  However, I did within a couple of days.  I knew not to go.  As to why, I'm not completely sure, but I trust my higher self, as it is my connection to Divinity.

I'll try again next year-  maybe a different location!!!



2 comments:

  1. I havent come across Dr. Hew Len's advice on how to clean 3 times on a question. Can you direct to where I can find that or would you mind explaining it a little more? Thanks! S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think its in print. I saw him talk about it on his Zero Limits DVD series that he did. You just think about your question, especially if its involved choosing between two options, and then clean on the question a few times, and then step into the question in your mind. That's about as much description as he gives.

    ReplyDelete