Thursday, September 26, 2013

Use music as an easy way to clean






Would you like an easy way to clean?  Cleaning truly is an easy thing to do  - its just that sometimes we forget.  

So, in order to up my ability to clean all the time, I purchased a CD of cleaning music.  It's Hawaiian music, and all I have to do is listen to it!!   Just listening will clean away whatever needs to be cleaned at the time.

I love it!!!   I am a massage therapist, and so now I use it in all my massages.  My clients love it too, and the added bonus s that I am receiving cleaning whilst working, as are my clients.  Its a win-win.  I also play it at home too - very relaxing and uplifting.  It truly is beautiful music. 

If you'd like to listen to a sample of the music or order your own copy, just click here


 

No comments:

Post a Comment