Thursday, September 26, 2013

I won a trip to Maui using Ho'oponopono !



I did!  I used a combination of astrology and Ho'oponopono.  It worked!  I was informed I was the Grand Prize winner just two days ago!!!  This was a contest that was open to ALL Canadian residents of legal age, and we were allowed to enter everyday for two months. So, I entered at least 20 times if not more, and I used the best astrological times I could find. There were a couple of times that were outstanding, and I had it down to the minute (even seconds) of when to enter on certain days. I also knew to avoid using Void moon times. (check out my post of Void moon phases here for more info on Voids).

I also cleaned on this contest like crazy!  I cleaned on the contest and on my entries whenever I thought of it.

Was it Ho'oponopono that allowed me to win?  Or, was it astrology?  Or maybe it was a combination of both.  All I know is that I ended up with something that I've been wanting for a long time.

I've been quite obsessed with Maui for a couple of years now.  I go online to TripAdvisor Maui forum ALL the time, and everywhere I go I see Maui t-shirts.  I have little Honu Sea turtle stickers on my car.  I knew it was coming....it was just a matter of when.

I think the cleaning had a lot to do with it.

Now, when you clean on something like a contest, its no guarantee that you're going to win, but it does clean away any of the memories that might prevent you from winning.  It's really up to Divinity as to how its going to turn out.  Something for our highest good always.  I'm happy to say this was the way it turned out for me.

So, keep cleaning!  You just never know.

Aloha
Thank you
I love you
 

No comments:

Post a Comment