Thursday, July 14, 2016

Online Course - Aug 6 -7 Ho'oponopono Basic 1

 
IZI LLC sponsors SITH® Basic I Anchorage, Alaska Online class
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
(English with French  Translation) August 6 -7, 2016
7am 2pm (Alaska Time Zone) 
Location: Online 
Instructors: Momilani Ramstrum, Mary Koehler My Wild Irish Rose
and Patricia Leolani Hill  
Coordinator: Zerolag.biz, Contact Patricia Leolani Hill, ask@zerolag.biz
   SELF I-DENTITY through HO`OPONOPONO® is an ancient Hawaiian problem solving process updated by
 Kahuna Lapa`au Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona.

SELF I-DENTITY through HO`OPONOPONO® frees SELF from memories replaying problems through repentance, forgiveness and transmutation.
Join us to learn
 SELF I-DENTITY through HO`OPONOPONO® BASIC I
Pre-Requisite:  Reading Online Article, "Who's in Charge?"
To Register or for more information, Thank you.  
       Upcoming Events

MsKr SITH® Conversations 087
English with French translations. 
July 18th 2016, 8 am Hawaii time 
$25.00
Presented by Kamaile Rafaelovich 
Host Keala Rafalovich
Special Guests
Constance Zhoku=Pana Webber
and Momilani Ramstrum

Register click here

Upcoming Event

IZI LLC sponsors SITH® Basic I Anchorage, Alaska
 Online Business class
Oct. 22nd and 23rd 2016
Instructors: Caroline Kawaianuenue Sayres,
Mary Koehler My Wild Irish Rose
and Patricia Leolani Hill 

Click  to register  here

No comments:

Post a Comment